Welcome to NO FAT CHICKS!!!

This site is my gift to ALL the beautiful women in my life who have struggled to find a voice in a sea of skinny bitches and diet yada yada yada. I created this site to share, experience, encourage, and push one another. I wanted to make a safe haven where we can share experiences and advise on weight loss, diet, exercise, healthy nutrition and healthy mindsets.

"I'm allergic to food. Every time I eat it breaks out into fat."
~Jennifer Greene Duncan


In this blog you will find everything you need to stay motivated and get healthy once and for all. I want this to be a positive atmosphere for my girls. Above all else, I want this to be a place we can laugh, share, love, and find harmony.

"When friends tell you how awesome you look, drop the "I still have more to go" crap. You worked hard and you deserve the compliment!" ~Jillian Michaels


Feel free to contact me with suggestions, concerns or questions
@ gldnangel26@yahoo.com




About Me

My photo
I'm a fat chick... right now. That's all about to change though. This site is dedicated to all the girls out there who want to lose weight and haven't found the right site to help them do it! WE will do this together.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Welcome!!!!




No fat Chicks Allowed?  I know what your thinking: Has this bitch lost her mind? Now, that I got your attention...

This website is not meant to put down women, instead it is meant to empower and encourage!  No Fat Chicks Allowed just means we aren't fat and we are going to work hard and inspire one another. 

What does every single workout, diet plan, diet pill, shake, etc, etc etc NOT have?  

GIRLFRIENDS!!!  That's right, your friends!  A strong support network to push you through when your ass doesn't want to get off the couch from watching Days of Our Lives and Oprah!  Someone to say "hey, you need to stop just WATCHING Biggest Loser and friggin do it!

Take a look around the main page!  There is lots of things to get us started.  I have listed about 15 various websites that are FREE and I have either used myself, researched or heard about from a friend.  

I have also posted a poll that I would LOVE if you filled out to help me figure out exactly what you, the readers, are looking to gain here.  

You can follow me on facebook and twitter.  I have also listed my writing pages as links just in case you wanna come read some of my writing, but its not mandatory!  

Subscribe to the page so you don't miss anything!!! 

I will be posting workout plans, recipes, nutritional tips, etc.  I have also included on the main page my own personal workout playlist and maybe that gives you a little motivation to get up and move your ass!!!



Feel free to Email me or comment!  Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated! 

Please keep in mind other members feelings and keep your interactions appropriate (I'm not a babysitter and your not a toddler).  If you chose to cause trouble here, you will be deleted and blocked... so you are fair warned!        

Get Inspired, Get Motivated, Get Real... 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much ladies!!! please spread it around and send links and pimp pimp pimp!!! I want this to be big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends posted a link to your blog...I'm so glad I did!! Love the site :) Cheers, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to meet you Jenn! My name is Sherry and I am the creator of the site! I look forward to getting to know you! Feel free to post or email me any ideas or suggestions!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is wonderful thing you have came up with...I am pumped for this

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Where did the idea & the promotion of supermodels come from?
    Fashion Designers
    2) What do MOST of the Fashion Designers have in common?
    They're gay!
    3) What type of body would turn on a gay man the most?
    The body of an 18 year old boy!
    Conclusion) Real women have curves! A straight man wants a real woman! Ladies, PLEASE stop starving yourselves for a false image of desire! We adore real women with curves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so pumped that your here harley72385 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great words!!! Please make sure you subscribe so I can properly thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw this youtube video and the enormous size of these people scares me and it should prompt others to lose weight...How can one justify eating 33,000 calories a day?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ742Da8T2o&feature=related

    ReplyDelete