Welcome to NO FAT CHICKS!!!

This site is my gift to ALL the beautiful women in my life who have struggled to find a voice in a sea of skinny bitches and diet yada yada yada. I created this site to share, experience, encourage, and push one another. I wanted to make a safe haven where we can share experiences and advise on weight loss, diet, exercise, healthy nutrition and healthy mindsets.

"I'm allergic to food. Every time I eat it breaks out into fat."
~Jennifer Greene Duncan


In this blog you will find everything you need to stay motivated and get healthy once and for all. I want this to be a positive atmosphere for my girls. Above all else, I want this to be a place we can laugh, share, love, and find harmony.

"When friends tell you how awesome you look, drop the "I still have more to go" crap. You worked hard and you deserve the compliment!" ~Jillian Michaels


Feel free to contact me with suggestions, concerns or questions
@ gldnangel26@yahoo.com




About Me

My photo
I'm a fat chick... right now. That's all about to change though. This site is dedicated to all the girls out there who want to lose weight and haven't found the right site to help them do it! WE will do this together.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Food Browser to find how many calories are in your food!!!

I found this handy calorie browser for food that tell you the nutritional value, recipes containing that item, and the pros and cons to that particular food!!!Over 10,000 different foods! 

Enjoy!!!

Food Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment